For over five years now, Shad Johnsen, CKD has presented this in-depth workshop on planning kitchen projects, with nothing but rave reviews by the attendees. Shad has many other workshop and presentations that he has done through the last 11 years, from design, business planning, marketing, remodel problem solving, and much more.
Attention Industry Professionals: Earn CEU's with this course.
Training by a Certified Kitchen Designer!
Start Your Kitchen Plans on
the Right Step the First Time
With This in-Depth
Kitchen Planning Workshop
YOU WILL LEARN:
1. To evaluate needs and wants, and how to implement them.
2. Basic safety and planning standards, and current trends.
3. Determining the best layout for your circumstances.
4. How to select the most suitable materials.
5. Simple ways to coordinate colors into your theme.
6. NEW- Planning considerations in today's market!
Next Date To Be Determined
Please call with any questions about upcoming workshops.
Location: Portrait Kitchens Showroom
193 S. Bluff Street St George, UT 84770
This ticket is for two (Lunch is provided).
Receive *$625.00 worth of design assistance
*Value based on current design hourly rates with a
Certified Kitchen Designer through Portrait Kitchens.
Each attendee will be entered in our drawing to win a high quality product such as the beautiful Kohler Pro Avatar Chrome pull-out kitchen faucet or similar.
SEATING IS LIMITED,
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW!